Probably the first thing you should reserve is your wedding venue, or venues. Here is a list of some of my favorite venues in Middle Tennessee, and a few that I have found along the way that may fit your individual wedding needs!
Venue Type: Rustic, exposed brick walls and a blank canvas:
- Marathon Village-Capacity: 225 Cost: $1250 (note lots of stairs NO elevator)
- Cannery Ballroom-Capacity: 300 (for banquet style) Cost: $2,500+
- Houston Station-Capacity: Banquet - up to 340, Cocktails - 450, Cost: call for pricing
- Aerial- Capacity seated dinner: 150. Cocktail reception/buffet: 200
- Events @ 1418- Capacity standing reception: 120 seated dinner parties: 100 roof top: 50
- Nashville Event Space- This includes all 7 of their venues- aVenue, Cellar One, Market Street Emporium, Riverside Flat, Terrazzo, Craft Studio, e/spaces
- One Eleven- Capacity: 300 ppl Cost: $2500 (including rental)
- DUREGO- Very large space, blank canvas! Call for more details
- NEW The Bridge Building-Capacity for up to 1000 people. Enclosed and rooftop options.
- Front Porch Farms-Capacity for 250 guest, please call for pricing
- Cajun Farms-Capacity is large, call for more info
- The Barber House- Capacity for 200 rental starts at $1,000-$1,350