Probably the first thing you should reserve is your wedding venue, or venues. Here is a list of some of my favorite venues in Middle Tennessee, and a few that I have found along the way that may fit your individual wedding needs!
Venue Type: Rustic, exposed brick walls and a blank canvas:
- Marathon Village-Capacity: 225 Cost: $1250 (note lots of stairs NO elevator)
- Cannery Ballroom-Capacity: 300 (for banquet style) Cost: $2,500+
- Houston Station-Capacity: Banquet - up to 340, Cocktails - 450, Cost: call for pricing
- Aerial- Capacity seated dinner: 150. Cocktail reception/buffet: 200
- Events @ 1418- Capacity standing reception: 120 seated dinner parties: 100 roof top: 50
- Nashville Event Space- This includes all 7 of their venues- aVenue, Cellar One, Market Street Emporium, Riverside Flat, Terrazzo, Craft Studio, e/spaces
- One Eleven- Capacity: 300 ppl Cost: $2500 (including rental)
- DUREGO- Very large space, blank canvas! Call for more details
- NEW The Bridge Building-Capacity for up to 1000 people. Enclosed and rooftop options.
- Front Porch Farms-Capacity for 250 guest, please call for pricing
- Cajun Farms-Capacity is large, call for more info
- The Barber House- Capacity for 200 rental starts at $1,000-$1,350
- The Red House-Capacity for 100 seated, 150 cocktail style rental prices start at $1,500
- Rose Mont Mansion- Capacity for 200, rental start at $600!!!!!
- NEW The Carousel House-Indoor capacity limited to an intimate setting. Outdoor endless opportunities.
Hi, nice post. This is an interesting and very informative topic. Thanks for sharing your ideas. Good blogs style too, can't wait to read another one like this. Cheers!.ReplyDelete
wedding venue berkshires
Beautiful Blog with nice information. Corporate Cruise in MelbourneReplyDelete
I am really thankful to you for sharing this blog. This post saves my time for searching a wedding venue.ReplyDelete
Thanks for this really helpful post.ReplyDelete
I’m trampled for the blogs writings and also blogs.ReplyDelete
My sister is planning her wedding right now. It's really stressful on everybody helping her. Right now the biggest issue we're having is finding a place for the wedding. We've been looking at every possible venue we can and nothing is working with what she wants and the time frame she is aiming for. I hope we can figure it out.ReplyDelete
really amazing article and very useful knowledge i really appriciate that person who is writing this article and very depth knowledge he has thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Buy Online outdoor & Hunting product .
Thank you sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.ReplyDelete
Indian Food Catering Melbourne