Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Red Red, House!





I have the luxury of working in beautiful Franklin, and the other day I was driving through town and spotted a place I have never noticed before. I spied The Red House, since it was closed I went back to my office and looked them up online. Here is what I found.

"The Red House is a unique yet affordable venue that is perfect for your big day! The trendy d├ęcor of this 130 year old home is accented with rock and roll memorabilia that gives your event a chic style with southern charm. Definitely Historic on the outside and Modern on the inside, The Red House will make a lasting impression on your guests. Our venue coordinator will gladly assist you with planning your big day. We are located just 1 block from the square in downtown Historic Franklin."


A few Important details:

>It accommodates up to 150ppl with a cocktail style set-up.
>It accommodates up to 100ppl with dinner style seating.
>event can flow outdoors with use of grounds & porches
>large area available for addition of tent
>Prices start at $1,500 for Saturday event
>free parking for 100 guests


For all booking inquiries, contact Ellen Easterling or Laura Hill
615.435.3503 or 615.973.3503

No comments:

Post a Comment