Friday, January 6, 2012

Something Borrowed....

This one runs together with "old" for me, so many times they can be one in te same.

The web is FULL of ideas  you can "borrow", but I feel on the heels of my dark post yesterday, I should show you where you can borrow/buy someone else gently used or NEVER worn designer wedding dress at a fraction of the cost.  When I was planning my wedding in 2009 I scoured this website for my "dream" dress. I ended up finding my dress locally and didn't go this route, but I was close :)   What is the magical site you speak of?  OnceWed.com  This site is also chocked full of DIY ideas, and real wedding inspiration. It has come a long way in the two years since I found it. 


 

Personal fact:  I borrowed my grandmothers pearl necklace, and my mothers pearl earrings for my wedding, they were super fab :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment