Monday, October 19, 2009

New Photographer great deal!

I loved my wedding photographer (pictures will be in first week of November), but if you are not in the Tennessee area or on a tight budget check out Ian. He is out of Chicago just getting started and giving a great deal right now (will travel for free!)

Here is his email to me:


SPECIAL PACKAGE - $650

6-Hour Coverage
Online Proof Gallery
High Resolution Proof DVD with all of the images
Engagement Session (if possible)
No Travel Charge

Options:

Extra hours = $100/hour
Second shooter = $150

PHOTOS:



Please let me know if you are interested. I would also appreciate if you can pass this information. You may email (ianvillaceran@hotmail.com) or call me at 847-454-6590. Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

Cheers,
Ian Villaceran

No comments:

Post a Comment