Monday, October 5, 2009

Post-Wedding Depression!

Hello fellow wedding watchers! I am still reeling from my post-wedding depression, I need to find something else to do with my time now that I have free time again. Every day gets a little easier, I am just trying to hold on to those little moments that were so special on our Wedding Day!!! It is so weird to have something occupy you 24/7 and then POOF its over, kinda like Christmas morning once all the gifts have been opened!

D and I celebrated our Birthday's this weekend, and got to catch Def Leprechaun at Mulligan's in Nashville. It was a great time had by all, they even sang Happy Birthday to D in Gaelic, it made his night! We are headed to Mexico this weekend for our long awaited Honeymoon, HELLO FALL BREAK! So I will be busy this week packing and getting things ready for our big trip!!!!

Here are some wedding Blurb's from around the Internet's: snippet & ink

Red and yellow.

Some very practical, very helpful styling tips.

Sugar and spice.

Inspired by black and white polka dots.

More things to add to the registry: spoons and soup cans.

I think it's safe to say it now: donuts are the next big wedding trend (and I'm totally okay with that).

Loving this alternative to a veil - modern at vintage at the same time.

Hand-lettering makes me happy, via Oh So Beautiful Paper.

An autumn heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment