Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Crockpot take 2!


Tonight I am making this super yummy soup for dinner Pumpkin Black Bean Soup!!! The Crockpot is plugged in (I double checked!) and I hope it is pipping HOTT and ready to gobble up when we get home!

Speaking of Gobble, Thanksgiving is a week from tomorrow and with married life comes the new challenge of eating 6 meals in 2 days and driving all over God's country to do so. D and I decided we will do Thanksgiving with my family this year, since we did it with his last. Friday morning we will drive to Kentucky and do Thanksgiving with his brood. I am looking forward to many Holiday favorites like, My dad's yummy Turkey, mom's stuffing, and Dave's mom's Peanut Butter Pie!!! I better hit the treadmill double hard this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment