Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Getting Domesticated part deux!

Well the Pumpkin Ravioli was bust!!! When I say bust I mean, it was a disaster, we had both doors open, fans running, I had to phone a friend, and we ended up eating frozen Turkey Pot Pies. Oh well, at least I tried right?! LOL

Tonight I am going to redeem myself with Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup I mean, how hard is it to mess up a Crock-Pot recipe? LOL Guess we will see, it is simmering as we speak!

Wedding Related:
I spoke to my Photographer yesterday The Fabulous Matt Vietti he said 2 weeks til the pictures are done, as soon as I get them I will be posting Wedding Recaps (I am a visual person).

Add to that, my brother Daniel popped the question to his girlfriend Mandi this past Saturday, let the planning begin! Congrats Daniel and Mandi!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment