Friday, January 15, 2010
Some people will say and ask anything, here are 10 questions you DON'T have to answer while you are wedding planning.
1. How much is the wedding reception costing you?
2. Can you make sure not to set your date for [insert date here] -- I have a vacation already planned!
3. What table am I sitting at?
4. Why didn't you invite [insert name here]?
5. Is this really a "white wedding"?
6. How many carats is that ring anyway?
7. Who's your favorite bridesmaid?
8. Did you get that idea from my wedding?
9. Are you paying for any of this?
10. Don't you think the six-tiered wedding cake is a bit much?