Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dress and Accessories ReCap

but first, DID YOU SEE? DID YOU SEE? OUR WEDDING WAS FEATURED THIS WEEK at http://thebudgetsavvybride.com/ so cool!

back to the recap.....

Whew, this was a quick way to blow some cash!

Dress Budget was $500 actual Dress total $871 (I mean you only get married once)
The Veil was an additional $65 from Bridal Warehouse (same place we got my dress)
Shoes were $35 plus $3 for dye job from David's Bridal (not to shabby) and they had a low heal, quite comfortable.

Old-Pearl Earrings from a friends wedding New-Dress, veil, shoes Borrowed-Pearl Necklace from my cousin Blue-my Kentucky University Garter (thought my leg was going to catch on Fire)



We rented the Men's Tux's at Mens Warehouse, the rental fee with Tax was the same as the Bridesmaid's dress with tax $141 total. All the girls raved that they would wear them again! They wore their own black strappy shoes.



I bought their jewels from etsy.com and had custom made necklaces that I LOVED so much I ordered myself one! LOL

So Grand total for ALL MY ATTIRE was $932, D's Tux Rental was FREE since we rented 13 tux's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment