Monday, December 7, 2009

Photography Recap!

Happy Monday! I am picking up today with Photography! This is the one decision I agonized over the most, I must have gone through about 15 photographers before I found Matt Vietti.

D and I had an idea of how much we could afford on pictures, but no set budget. I knew $2,000 was to much and $500 was probably a bad sign! When I found Matt's Website I sent him an email to inquire on his pricing, I read the bid and thought, oh well moving on.....but something brought me back to his email, he had done something that NO OTHER photographer BIG or small had done. He asked me about D and Me, he wanted to know, how we met, how D Proposed, what we liked to do and he added this at the bottom of his email 40% off Recession Pay it forward Special on EVERY Package!!!!!!!! did I read that right? YES YOU DID! You're hired I said, not so fast Matt said. He wanted to meet D and I to make sure we were a right fit, he wanted to make sure the style we wanted was the style he did. Long story short, he shot the most amazing Engagement and Wedding pictures I will have for a lifetime, and couldn't be happier!


Total spent on Photography $1,400 this included a 3hr Engagement Shoot, 6hr Wedding Day Coverage, unlimited photos, and CD's and Rights to both events. WOOOOOOT!


MatthewMichaelPhoto.com



13 comments:

  1. Love the parachute idea but how in the world does it stay up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get your parachute? I totally want to do this at my wedding...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get your parachute and how did you hang it? it is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i 4th this question!!!!!!!!! how can we get a response

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would also love to know where you rented the parachute from.. what a beautiful and unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is probably unnecessary, but I'll ask anyways: where can I get a parachute like this?! Great idea, I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pllleeeaaase! Tell us how you did it! I love the parachute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dammit, still no answer eh?? HA HA I want to know too!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! My name is Lindsay and I'm planning my wedding for this May..Where did you rent your parachute and black drapes from? They look amazing! My email is linds.goodrich@hotmail.com

    Thanks Mrs. D! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. has anyone found out about the parachute?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please e-mail me about the info on renting. Avgarrett@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Parachute?? where did you rent it and how did you hang it?? I love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have one of these cargo parachute that we used at my friends wedding. I live in the Portland, OR area and if anyone wants to buy it you can email me at jk25th@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete