The Church rental was FREE well I just tithed a little extra to make up for using the space. The church usually charges $150 to non-members to use the church. (I know cheap right? they call it home for a reason folks!)
The Reception Rental was also cheap $848 total that was broken down like so
- Basic Venue $350
- $25 an hour day of the event (we used 8hrs) from the time your vendors arrive until they leave. Caveat here is Friday you can be in there FREE all day, we set everything up Friday. The DJ and The Caterer also came Friday and set up as much as they could.
- $25 per day Kitchen Rental
- $35 Parachute Rental (that is what was hanging from the ceiling)
- $150 Black Drape Rental (around the parameter)
- $2 per rectangle table (rented 8) $4 per round table (rented 18). (rented chairs elsewhere)
Total Budget was $500 for Reception Rental, but I think in the end we came out ahead once all was said and done. We were there 2 full days and save ourselves A TON of $$$ doing it that way.