Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Dude Looks like a lady!
So you have a Boy, he's a good friend, and you want him YOUR wedding party is that ok? Heck yes, it's your wedding, but how do you approach it? Let me see if I can help.
1. Make sure the "Man of Honor" wears the same formal wear as the groomsmen
2. Call them 'Masters of Honor' no Brides'man'
3. List your program as Wedding Party instead of Brides Maids and Groomsmen
4. Reach out to the Mother of the Bride or Grooms Mother to throw showers if the Friend is to uncomfortable. This is no longer a faux paw.
5. Try not to single him out, let him be included, and don't make a spectacle out of him.
6. These rules also apply for a 'Best Woman' scenario.