Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Friday!


Its FRIDAY, we made it through another week! I have a small announcement to make on behalf of my wedding party. I have decided to add a Jr Bridesmaid to my wedding party. Meg is one half of the Meg and Will twin combo, she has always been more of a little sister than a little cousin and I couldn't be happier to add her to my "line of ladies!"

If you are using JR Bridesmaids and need a good deal on dress, that you know they will grow out of, check your local retail stores. I found Meg's dress for $30 at JC Penny on the end of season clearance rack! SUPER STEAL

I hope you all have a happy and safe weekend. D and I are headed back to KY this weekend to get the rest of our shower gifts we couldn't get home last week, and to finalize his Wedding band! I am praying for a little downtime myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment