Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday, Monday.....

I hate Monday's, my mother may be the only person who LOVES Monday's (she is off on Monday's). Speaking of Mother, we had a fiesta for her 50th Birthday on Friday night, I was able to see almost ALL my family, and close family friends. It was a great celebration and I think mom had a great time!! D and I then headed to Kentucky Saturday for a celebration for two of his closest friends, and two of his groomsmen, one just graduated Law School and the other is leaving for the Navy on October 6th. It was a great celebration and nice to meet so many people that have been a large part of D's life.

TO DO for the week:
  1. Passports, turned in TODAY (pictures are made, forms are filled out time to drop them off)
  2. Invitations, have to get the first batch labeled and addressed.
  3. Find wedding shoes so I can schedule my final dress fitting (thank you tax free weekend)!
  4. Set up Hair appointment run though!
  5. Check Lowe's or Home Depot for Centerpiece container!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment