Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yadda, Yadda

  • I have great news A Brides Storey in Murfreesboro is packing up and heading east. They have ALL their designer bridal gowns for 40%-90% OFF the retail price. Check em' out in the boro 1215A NW Broad Street.
This past weekend set the tone for my week I am afraid. Lots of "stuff" going on that will effect my big day, but nothing that by any means will hinder, or ruin it. We just have to move forward and know that things WILL fall into place. As I told someone this weekend, if anything is going to go wrong it needs to happen ON W-Day and not before, because to be honest, on W-Day all I am going to care about is Marrying a wonderful man and starting our lives together. Enough of this moving onto the updates.

UPDATE: on the Planning Process
We are officially 39 days to go and here is what I have going on.
  • Dress is at the Alterations Lady in Greenbrier, dress to be done by September 1st.
  • Invitations are 80% sent, have to finish up D's family
  • Passports have been applied for and just waiting.
  • I am working on my Candelabra rentals with the Coordinator and Florist
  • D's wedding band has been found and ordered
  • Trial Runs for hair and make-up have been set
Things I need to get Movin' on:
  • Shoes, I need shoes, but I think I found them at David's Bridal $59 bucks!
  • Decide once and for all if Favor's are in the budget
  • Finalize music selection with DJ and BP'er
  • Get wedding announcements to the Local Paper
  • Do a Trail Paper Pom for the end of Pews.
  • Pre-Wedding Counseling for our Marriage Licence
  • Send Readings to respective "readers"
WOW a lot to do, but a lot has been taken care of already. Here is my advice for today, when someone has just married looks at you and says "Just Elope" heed that advice ELOPE! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment