- I have great news A Brides Storey in Murfreesboro is packing up and heading east. They have ALL their designer bridal gowns for 40%-90% OFF the retail price. Check em' out in the boro 1215A NW Broad Street.
UPDATE: on the Planning Process
We are officially 39 days to go and here is what I have going on.
- Dress is at the Alterations Lady in Greenbrier, dress to be done by September 1st.
- Invitations are 80% sent, have to finish up D's family
- Passports have been applied for and just waiting.
- I am working on my Candelabra rentals with the Coordinator and Florist
- D's wedding band has been found and ordered
- Trial Runs for hair and make-up have been set
- Shoes, I need shoes, but I think I found them at David's Bridal $59 bucks!
- Decide once and for all if Favor's are in the budget
- Finalize music selection with DJ and BP'er
- Get wedding announcements to the Local Paper
- Do a Trail Paper Pom for the end of Pews.
- Pre-Wedding Counseling for our Marriage Licence
- Send Readings to respective "readers"
Post a Comment