There were two areas of vanity I refused to skimp on for W-Day, one of those will be make-up, and the other is a facial and massage two days before. I just think there are certain things a girl needs to look fresh faced and camera ready! After all, you are going to analyze every photo of you taken this day, Aunt Betty will think you are gorgeous no matter what! :)
So Where to go? Are you on a tight budget like me? You have TONS of options.
First up a Make-Up and a Shameless Plug: This is my mother's school, I have had pedicures, manicures, facials, make-up, hair cut, hair color, and style ALL done by these very talented students under the supervision of talented Cosmetologist like my mother! SHOUT OUT! :)
- The Salon Professional Academy in Nashville- Check out their half priced pedicures and manicures every second Tuesday of the Month! Get your wedding day make-up done for $9, yes you read that right!!! Also 1/2 price Hair Cut Wednesday's!
- Angelisa Farmer did my friends make-up for her wedding and did a wonderful job. You have to have 3 participants at $75 a piece or you have to pay $225 for just YOUR face. She is super sweet give her a call at 615-426-9713 or email@example.com
- Amy Lynn Larwig gets rave reviews every where so goes, call for rates visit website.
- I do Bridal Make-up and tattoo cover up, call or visit websiteCall Us at (866) 461-3484 or (931) 220-8573.
- Elysium Day Spa in Brentwood (next to Target), has a deal for a 60 minute massage at $49.95 Monday-Thursday! This would usually run you $70 call Jen (a Bride-to-be) for an appointment at 615-371-4235.
- Natural Health Institute in Cummins Station is a massage school where you can get a 60 minute massage for half the regular spa price. Call them to set up an appointment at 615-242-6811.
- The High-Tech Insitute is another Massage School in Nashville call for details at 888-616-654.
You have options, maybe you aren't getting married and just want to get pampered? Give anyone of these schools, salons, or spas a call and see what money you can save!
Post a Comment