Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday, back again


Its Monday again (BOOOoo) and today my thoughts are as scattered as a 99 year old woman's! I am going 100 miles an hour in 10 directions. So I am picturing myself here in this hammock with a LARGE margarita!

We had our 2nd shower last night at Church it was great, we were given lots of beautiful things, and I even cried like a baby when Mrs. Gail gave me my card and wedding gift. My grandmother made her wedding dress 40 years ago, and threw her a wedding shower, so Mrs. Gail wanted to make sure I knew how much me, and my family were loved and appreciated. It was very touching, and I haven't stopped crying since! Added to that some jerk played Butterfly Kisses on the radio on my way to work, I have NEVER been this emotional in my life! So if anyone has any waterproof mascara, eyeliner, and eyelash glue tips I would love to hear it about them! LOL


Or just click here Sephora.com

No comments:

Post a Comment