12 days to go and I have some things left on my do to list! I spent most of my weekend in the car, so I didn't tackle 1 more Tissue Paper Pom like I wanted to, so I guess that will get done tonight.
With 12 days to go here is what is left:
- 4 more Pomanders to construct
- Assemble the programs after the Preacher signs off on the ceremony
- Get a list of Vendors to the Coordinator
- Meet with Coordinator to finalize Day of activities
- Delegate music duties to cousin who used to be DJ for the ceremony
- Get 1st dance songs to actual DJ for the Reception
- Final guest count is in, inform Caterer
I am trying to get as much done this week as I can so next week is as stress free as possible. Leaving just loose ends and any crisis' that may arise to be dealt with. My stress level is pretty low, I hope it continues for the next 12 days!
P.S. if you are bored this weekend feel free to drop in bring a bottle of wine and get crafty!