Friday, September 18, 2009

Shoes!


One of my favorite things! I love em' sadly I am restricted to mostly flats these days thanks to a botched foot surgery last November, any who. I ended up buying these shoes from David's bridal, they have a very low Kitten heel and are quite comfy I had them dyed for a mere $3 to match my Ivory dress Total cost $63!! They also had a table of $39 clearance shoes, you should check out if you need formal footwear for any occasion!


If you are looking for a little more flash in your footwear, check out Polyvore.com they have all shapes, colors, styles, and price ranges for all your W-Day needs. I looked here to find the Bridesmaid's some Green shoes, I just never had any luck :(



This weekend D is helping his brother move to Hopkinsville, KY (yeah for close family)! I am going to knock out the rest of my pomanders (3 to go) and fold our programs, but this is after I get my pre wedding facial :) 8 days to go, we are so pumped!!!

Happy Friday and Happy Weekend!

1 comment: