Friday, September 4, 2009

Somthing Wicked this way comes!!!


I have tickets this weekend to see WICKED!!! I have been wanting to see this for about 100 years, my BFF Chelsea gave me the book a few years ago for my birthday and I LOVED IT (Disclaimer: Book is NOT child friendly or like the musical at all, but still GREAT!) If that were not enough, I have my Bachelorette Party this Saturday night in Nashvegas with my closest girls! I am STOKED!!!!

D is headed to Lexington to hang out with some of his Groomsmen and catch the first UK football game, and hopefully they will ALL take a field trip to Men's Warehouse to finalize Tux fittings! LOL

What has been accomplished in the past few weeks:
  • My flowers were ordered yesterday, WOOT
  • Table Cloths are paid in full and I can pick them up the 24th.
  • Candelabras are ordered (need pillar candles)
  • Chairs are ordered and delivery time is set for Friday the 25th pick up Monday am!
  • My passport arrived yesterday!!!
  • 2 Pomanders of the 6 are finished (2 more to make this weekend)
  • Dress Alterations are finished, now pick them up!
  • Invitations to wedding and rehearsal are finished and sent!
  • Showers are over and ALL gifts have found their proper place.
I have come a long way baby, and I have a long way to go in 22 days, but its coming together and one day at a time, has been the proven method.

I wish you all a happy, safe, and restful Holiday weekend! Catch up with you Monday!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment