I have tickets this weekend to see WICKED!!! I have been wanting to see this for about 100 years, my BFF Chelsea gave me the book a few years ago for my birthday and I LOVED IT (Disclaimer: Book is NOT child friendly or like the musical at all, but still GREAT!) If that were not enough, I have my Bachelorette Party this Saturday night in Nashvegas with my closest girls! I am STOKED!!!!
D is headed to Lexington to hang out with some of his Groomsmen and catch the first UK football game, and hopefully they will ALL take a field trip to Men's Warehouse to finalize Tux fittings! LOL
What has been accomplished in the past few weeks:
- My flowers were ordered yesterday, WOOT
- Table Cloths are paid in full and I can pick them up the 24th.
- Candelabras are ordered (need pillar candles)
- Chairs are ordered and delivery time is set for Friday the 25th pick up Monday am!
- My passport arrived yesterday!!!
- 2 Pomanders of the 6 are finished (2 more to make this weekend)
- Dress Alterations are finished, now pick them up!
- Invitations to wedding and rehearsal are finished and sent!
- Showers are over and ALL gifts have found their proper place.
I wish you all a happy, safe, and restful Holiday weekend! Catch up with you Monday!
Post a Comment