Tuesday, September 1, 2009

TN vs KY

I have mentioned many times thought my planning process that I am wanting to combine KY culture and tradition with TN culture and tradition. Not just sports teams, but Bourbon and Whiskey, Blue Grass and Honkey Tonk, etc. So I have decided if time, and nerves permit I am going to whip up a batch of Chocolate Bourbon cookies and have a stack of Moon Pies on the table for favors.

I also purchased blank damask place cards at Scrapbooking-Warehouse.com for $3.66 to use for food naming. I have been told so many times, it is all about the DETAILS, and I am making sure to add as many as I can, that are special to D and myself.

Here are some food names I have come up with so far....can't give to much away so I can't tell you WHAT they will be paired with, so the names may make no sense right now! ;)
  • Billy Gillespie
  • Blue Grass
  • Bruce Pearl
  • Bourbon Balls
  • Volunteer
  • Cardinal
  • Mockingbird

No comments:

Post a Comment