Monday, July 13, 2009

Busy Bridezilla!

Well, the engagement pictures were a no go, thanks to the rain gods that came out of NO WHERE on Friday. I knew that Arch Kennedy was full of it! So we are rescheduled for Monday July 20th @ 8:00AM EEK! So if anyone has any under eye bag tricks send em' my way LOL!

I am out of town for work this week, and D is visitng a buddy in Grand Junction Colorado. While we are away my Bridesmaids are hard at work planning an engagement party for D and myself this Sunday, I can't wait! Also a shout out to Bridesmaid Whitney Cox who is competing this Saturday for the Miss Kentucky title, she is going to rock it out!!!

I would just like to take a second to brag about each one of my girls...

By Date we met:

Amy Claytor, she and I are the oldest of friends (not old), we go back 25 years to Sunday school at the same church I am getting married in. My other last name should be Claytor! Also, her cousin Daniel is responsible for the infamous meeting of D and myself ;)

Vanessa Tanner, she is my 2nd oldest friend (still not old), and we go back to Jr. Pro basketball days in the 4th grade. We HATED each other until about the 8th grade when we were in choir together and have been joined at the hip ever since. She is also the mother to JT my adorable Ring Barrer!

Jackie Crumley , Jackie and I lived in the same freshman college dorm with Vanessa although we didn't meet offically until we were coworkers at the Cooker in the boro. After Jackie got over being "scared" of me, we became great friends, roommates, and kindred spirits!

Chelsea Stoner, also known as BFF she is my yankie friend, and also was a coworker at the Cooker. We decided that in High School we either would have been BFF's or worst enemies, we chose BFF! I heart her so GOOOOD!

Lacey Askew, I met though Jackie about 3 years ago at Mafioza's she and I hit it off and became buddies, she seems to always be able to realate to me even if I am WAY outta my mind!

Rachel DeForest, well the name should give it away? She is Dave's little sister, and the most honest person I have ever met! I am looking forward to getting a sister, even though I told my mom I never wanted one! LOL

Whitney Cox, you can call her Wild Woman! Whitney is the Fiance of Lee (Dave's older brother) and one of the funniest people I have ever met, I can count on her keeping it light between now and wedding day!


I am so lucky to have each one of these ladies in my wedding party! I want to thank them all for all they are doing and have done to get me ready for this big day. I couldn't do it without them!

1 comment:

  1. Amber you have always had a hugh group of friends and as hard as it was to choose you have chosen well. They have been with you through the good times and the not so good and I have been known to most of them as Mama Bev. or Mom. I was afraid we were going to have 50 bridesmaids! Most of them I have known as long as you have and the others just a few weeks but I know they will do all they can to make you day as stress free as possible. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete