Friday, July 10, 2009

Lack of Inspiration

Usually I wake up knowing what I am going to blog, but today my give a crap meter has hit the RED ZONE! Not with the wedding planning, just with the work week in general. I am only working half a day today so D and I can get our glamor shots on. We are meeting our fabulous photographer Matt at 3:30 to take our engagement pictures, I am so excited. I have left D in charge of ironing so we will see how that turns out (insert prayer here).

Funny story to share, last night D asked what time I was working til, I said 12 he said "sweet we can hang out tomorrow afternoon?" I said "yeah, after I get my hair done for the pictures" D, interrupts me mid sentence "GET YOU'RE HAIR DONE????" "MY LORD!" I then, reminded him that she was just going to shampoo and blow it out with a round brush. D says "So like YOU always do it?" "Someone else is going to do it for you?" I was laughing my head off, such a dude thing to say, guys just don't get it! I then reminded him I am a hair dressers daughter I can't help it! LOL


I hope you all have a safe, and happy weekend. I am going to enjoy our last low key weekend for a LONG while.

Happy Friday
-A

1 comment:

  1. Not only are you the daughter of a hairdresser but I have so many Great choices for you to choose from to get your hair done.

    ReplyDelete