Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I love when a plan comes together!!!

I finally booked a DJ and the other musical entertainment for wedding day! I would like to THANK, THANK, THANK my aunt Theresa and her friend Charlotte for sending the DJ's info to me! He is a funny guy, super reasonable (under $300), he used to be a back up dancer for MC Hammer, and to top it all off he wants to "match" my color scheme on wedding day. I love him already!!! It is going to be a great celebration I can't wait!!

9 weeks and 4 days to go!!!! This week we are packing up ALL our belongings and moving, I hate moving, but this time I don't seem to mind as much :)


VENDOR SHOUT OUT!!!
DJ Johnny Gardner
, he plays ALL types of events, he was highly recommended by a gig he played at a High School reunion. He will cater to your events, age demographic, and style. He is located in Springfield, TN Cell: 615-389-5781

No comments:

Post a Comment