Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Guilty Pleasures...

are CHOCOLATE, and CHEESE I love, love, love them. I have been known to say I could live off Chocolate, Cheese, and Red Wine! Oddly enough the only Chocolate and Cheese I am having at my reception are in the form of cake and a Cheese dip with Pita chips. I would love to walk in and see rows of Chocolate fountains and Cheese Fountains (yes they make em'), but its just not in the budget. For those who would love to entertain the thought, here are the links to the yummiest vendor in Nashville, who is giving a discount if you say you read about them on Ashley's Bride Guide!

Ohhh, and don't forget to check out the Mashed Potato Bar! This is another hot trend where folks can dress up their mashed potato's with all the fixin's and they are served in stylish Martini glasses, a southern girls dream come true!


Links:
Ribbons of Chocolate
Ashley's Bride Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment