Friday, July 24, 2009

Fun Finds...

So I got a little online shopping happy yesterday (AMAZON.COM is your friend), and here are some cute things I purchased for our wedding.


Candles to put on the catering tables! Set of 4 for $9 a set, I bought 2 sets.
accenttheparty.com















Cake Pan for D's Groom's Cake:
$24.00
http://www.teambakeware.com/

Napkins for the Buffet, I am going to mix lime green napkins in with these. Not to hung up on throwing my new monogram or date on these, I mean they are napkins!
$4.95 for 20 @ platesandnapkins.com















Well moving weekend has finally come (Le Sigh), but I hired movers to try and take some stress off the day and move things along (man I am PUNNY)! So if anyone is in the Nashville/Hendersonville area this weekend stop in for some Lemonade and help us unpack a box or 20!

No comments:

Post a Comment