Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Red Red, House!





I have the luxury of working in beautiful Franklin, and the other day I was driving through town and spotted a place I have never noticed before. I spied The Red House, since it was closed I went back to my office and looked them up online. Here is what I found.

"The Red House is a unique yet affordable venue that is perfect for your big day! The trendy décor of this 130 year old home is accented with rock and roll memorabilia that gives your event a chic style with southern charm. Definitely Historic on the outside and Modern on the inside, The Red House will make a lasting impression on your guests. Our venue coordinator will gladly assist you with planning your big day. We are located just 1 block from the square in downtown Historic Franklin."


A few Important details:

>It accommodates up to 150ppl with a cocktail style set-up.
>It accommodates up to 100ppl with dinner style seating.
>event can flow outdoors with use of grounds & porches
>large area available for addition of tent
>Prices start at $1,500 for Saturday event
>free parking for 100 guests


For all booking inquiries, contact Ellen Easterling or Laura Hill
615.435.3503 or 615.973.3503

No comments:

Post a Comment