Not in a bad way...on your taxes!! At the end of the year we are all looking to save a little cheese on our taxes.
The W.O. Smith School in Nashville is a lovely, lovely, venue, and I have the pleasure of coordinating a wedding there in April of 2011. The Bride and her Groom are VERY musical so the W.O. Smith School was a prefect fit! Add to that the W.O. Smith School is 100% non-profit so you can write off every check you send to them!
Here is great list of features from the W.O. Smith school.
- The contemporary lobby is perfect for an elegant cocktail hour
- Main Recital venue seats around 150 for a formal reception
- Large capacity of 300 when utilizing both lobby and recital hall
- Venue rental runs $1800
- Tables on-site!
- You can set up Friday before your event
- Ample parking for your guest
- Located in the heart of downtown
- Kitchen off recital hall for caterer to use
Post a Comment