Now what you ask? Well here are a few helpful links to get you started on the road to Marital BLISS!
Set that Date:
Before you take one step towards a bridal shop, bridal show, or "dream location" set a date. You can be flexiable, but have a date "range" in mind before you leave the house. You want to get married on 11-11-11? Good luck, those date have long been booked up. Why set the date before you leave? Easy, you are going to need LOTS of vendors, and their availability, and venue availability will differ from place to place.
- Wedding Planning Boot Camp by Ashley at Ashley's Bride Guide.
- Nashville Woman's Magazine is champagne social featuring heavy hors d'oeuvres and a fashion show introducing you to the best in the business
- Studio Wed is that one stop shop in Franklin It houses an exclusive collection of Nashville’s finest wedding professionals available to you in a fun and modern studio. They are having an open house January 11th.
- Enchanted Brides semi-annual show Thursday January 6th @ Hutton Hotel.
- Weddings the Bridal show (this is the biggie) will take place January 16th at the Nashville Convention Center.
- Lazaro Bridal Trunk Show Fri, Jan 14 - Sat, Jan 15 , 2011 10-4pm @ Faccio Bridal
- Jim Hijelm Trunk Show Thu, Jan 14 - Sat, Jan 15 , 2011 11-6pm @ Faccio Bridal
- Bridal Warehouse is having a ton of trunk shows in the upcoming weeks, check them out HERE
Helpful Link's I love:
- Jessica always has WONDERFUL tips and tricks at The Budget Savvy Bride
- Louise will always make you laugh even when you feel defeated by the planning process. Check her out at the 30-something Bride
- You need a photographer? Of course you do. Then you need to check our Joe Hendricks, he is a not only SUPER talented, but he and his wife Rhonda are a pleasure to work with.
- Honeymoon deals? Check out my list of killer deals here
Post a Comment