Do you have pending Spring Nuptials? Think you are all set? I have several friends with upcoming April weddings, here is where they should be this close to the big day, and where you should be if your wedding falls in this time line.
2-4 Months Before
- Find out what your state's requirements are for obtaining a marriage license and get blood tests done, if required
- Order tuxedos for the groom and groomsmen
- Meet with your caterer to discuss the menu and your bar/liquor needs
- Meet with your officiant to discuss ceremony details, wording and wedding vows
- Select wedding readings
- Order your wedding cake
- Buy thank-you gifts for your attendants, flower girl and ring bearer
- Shop for a gift for your new spouse-to-be
- Select and purchase your wedding rings, and have them engraved if desired
- Coordinate and choose a location for the rehearsal dinner
- Contact vendors for tents, tables, arches, etc. if necessary
- Book any other specialty services – ice sculptures, photo booths, etc.
- Purchase luggage and other travel necessities and attire for your honeymoon
- Order/renew passports if necessary, leaving ample time for them to be sent back to you
- Schedule an appointment with your dentist if you'd like to have your teeth whitened or cleaned before the wedding
Did this list leave you in a tizzy? Don't panic, one item, one day at a time!
Post a Comment