I hate Monday's, my mother may be the only person who LOVES Monday's (she is off on Monday's). Speaking of Mother, we had a fiesta for her 50th Birthday on Friday night, I was able to see almost ALL my family, and close family friends. It was a great celebration and I think mom had a great time!! D and I then headed to Kentucky Saturday for a celebration for two of his closest friends, and two of his groomsmen, one just graduated Law School and the other is leaving for the Navy on October 6th. It was a great celebration and nice to meet so many people that have been a large part of D's life.TO DO for the week
- Passports, turned in TODAY (pictures are made, forms are filled out time to drop them off)
- Invitations, have to get the first batch labeled and addressed.
- Find wedding shoes so I can schedule my final dress fitting (thank you tax free weekend)!
- Set up Hair appointment run though!
- Check Lowe's or Home Depot for Centerpiece container!!!!
Post a Comment