Friday, August 21, 2009

Phantom of the Candelabra


T.G.I.F

Well I made some decisions this week I thought I would share with you. I have rented my Candelabras for the ceremony portion of the program from "The Potting Shed" in Greenbrier, I rented two black 5 candle holders, and 2 single candle holders. All around 60" in height, a bit Gothic in design that match my Damask theme price $140 total. I am excited and would like to thank Denise and her team for the killer deal on my flowers that I am getting at wholesale, all flowers will clock in at $400 that includes my ALL Callalily bouquet and the very pricey green hydrangea! WOOT! Gotta love those connections, if you have them USE THEM! My cousin Ann will be putting all the flowers together as a wedding gift to me, I am so blessed to have such a great family!

You don't have connections, here are some great vendors that do rentals of Candelabras, as well as other wedding day decor:

This week chugged right along, and in 5 more weeks this will all be behind me, its really hard to believe I can't wait! As for this weekend, its my ring bearer's 4th birthday party, a Housewarming for Bridesmaid Amy, and Sunday a shower in KY at D's church! WHEW I am already tired! LOL

Happy Weekend to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment