- Wednesday pick up Wine from Warehouse
- Thursday Marriage License!
- Thursday hang black cloth to 'black out' the baptistry at Church
- Thursday set up sound system and slide show at Church (perks of it being our home Church)
- Thursday move all "church" furniture from pulpit area
- Thursday set up tables for Rehearsal Dinner
- Thurday Dave to pick up Tux's at MW
- PICK UP BM Chelsea at the airport!!!!!!
- Thursday WATCH GREY'S ANATOMY SEASON PREMIRE!!!
- Friday pick up Keg's and put on Ice
- Friday make sure all other "airport" guest are picked up by Army Buddy
- Friday drop off "Welcome" bags at the Hotel for out of town guest
- Friday pick up Candelabra's at 12 take to Church and set up!
- Friday set up Reception venue with Bridesmaids, Mom, and Florist
- Friday get a manicure! This is a priority! LOL
- Friday rehearse, and eat!
- Saturday get gussied up, Marry the most wonderful man I know, Shake it on the Dance Floor!
Seems like a lot, but most stuff will be knocked out in one fail swoop, that is why D, mom, dad, and myself are ALL off work Thursday-the Weekend, plus we have lots of LOTS of helpful hands coming to pitch in! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE TO MY AWESOME FAMILY AND FRIENDS!!!!
I hope I feel this calm! Love that you had Grey's Anatomy in your list - love that show.ReplyDelete