Monday, September 28, 2009

We DID IT!

In 100 days, we planned, executed, and survived our wild and crazy wedding weekend! We are so blessed to have so many friends and family that came out and supported us on our big day. I was blown away to find the church FULL! Thank you to all of you who came out, and we feel like we saw everyone for 30 seconds, so I can't wait to see you all soon and spend more time catching up!

Thank you to my vendors who all far exceeded my expectations to ensure we had a wonderful celebration!

Highlights from the night good and bad....
  • It rained like cats and dogs until exactly 2:00pm when pictures began, then the sun came out and we took some fabulous shots!
  • My preacher Brother Jack Martin is now a rock star after the ceremony he performed, yes he really is Irish, and he preaches at that church.
  • The Slide Show hit the frits about 6 minutes into the 12 minute show.
  • We did a couples Keg Stand (thank you Crockett for that encouragement)
  • Someone tossed their cookies in the men's bathroom sink (good thing the Keg Order was messed up)
  • The place we ordered our Keg's forgot to order them, so we ended up with 2 instead of 3 and didn't get our Yuengling Keg :(
  • We ended the reception around 11:15 and then headed to "BobKatz" some shady hole the in the wall where most our out of town guest where, and celebrated until 2:00am!
It was the best night of my life, and I couldn't be happier. The Photographer took over 10,000 photos so as soon as those come in I will post some.


As far as the Blog goes, lets just go with it. I will see where it leads!!!


Mrs. DeForest

No comments:

Post a Comment