Thank you to my vendors who all far exceeded my expectations to ensure we had a wonderful celebration!
Highlights from the night good and bad....
- It rained like cats and dogs until exactly 2:00pm when pictures began, then the sun came out and we took some fabulous shots!
- My preacher Brother Jack Martin is now a rock star after the ceremony he performed, yes he really is Irish, and he preaches at that church.
- The Slide Show hit the frits about 6 minutes into the 12 minute show.
- We did a couples Keg Stand (thank you Crockett for that encouragement)
- Someone tossed their cookies in the men's bathroom sink (good thing the Keg Order was messed up)
- The place we ordered our Keg's forgot to order them, so we ended up with 2 instead of 3 and didn't get our Yuengling Keg :(
- We ended the reception around 11:15 and then headed to "BobKatz" some shady hole the in the wall where most our out of town guest where, and celebrated until 2:00am!
As far as the Blog goes, lets just go with it. I will see where it leads!!!
Post a Comment